Saturday, September 29, 2012

Count your blessings!

"Count your blessings.", my Nana says, and on this lovely Saturday morning as I dance around cleaning my house while listening to Amos Lee radio on Pandora, I can't help but do just that!  I have never felt so much happiness, joy, peace,contentment, love, and most of all blessed as I have in the past month.  Blessed with a loving husband and father to our amazing baby girl, Avery, a beautiful home, fabulous family and friends, good health, and most of all God's love and forgiveness!  There are ups and downs in this life, days when nothing seems to go our way, and times when our hearts ache, but no matter how good or bad those days are we should always be thankful for the blessings we have.  Thank you, Nana, for always reminding me to count my blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment