Thursday, May 3, 2012

Nursery ideas

It's time to start getting the nursery together so this weekend Brandon and I are going shopping for a crib.  I have an idea of what I would like to see in her nursery; however, I will not go into detail because knowing me, that idea is likely to change...
I am certain of one thing, and that's the bedding.  I've loved the Hayley set from Pottery Barn Kids even before we knew for certain she was a she.  So even though Baby J doesn't quite have a full name yet, she will have a beautiful crib set.

I'm also searching for an old, well made commode/small chest of drawers, or dresser to paint and use as a changing table.  Something with character, curves and details that could easily be painted or distressed and maybe add new hardware.


No comments:

Post a Comment